10. Frat guys make an alcoholic beverage they call “the panty dropper.”
9. Miss USA recommends it, and she’s a hot babe (and is also a fourth degree black belt).
8. A testicle twist is far more effective at stopping a rapist than even the best feminist literary criticism.
7. According to Pantene shampoo, you can kick a date rapist in the knees as long as you say “sorry” afterward, or beforehand, or during, or as long as you don’t say “sorry,” although it’s admittedly confusing (sorry).
6. Guys won’t join the bystander intervention movement as a “good way to meet girls.”
5. Being a damsel in distress is sooo 1849, unless you listen to the White House Task Force recommendations, in which case it’s sooo 2014.
4. Two words: Steubenville, Ohio.
3. Sometimes red flags require black eyes.
2. As feminists, we’d really like to reclaim the term “ball busters.”
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WE SHOULD OFFER SELF-DEFENSE TRAINING TO COLLEGE WOMEN:
1. Because college women need to kick George Will’s ass, which would totally give him that victim status he’s been coveting.
Martha McCaughey and Jill Cermele